[stunnel-users] Windows Certificate Store

j nasty skekasaurus at outlook.com
Thu Aug 7 18:37:04 CEST 2014

I haven't been able to get a definitive answer and can't find the information I need through traditional searching around. Anyways, is it possible to have sTunnel access the Windows certificate store to get the certificate that will be used for client authentication? If so, how can this be configured in sTunnel's configuration file? Or can you at least point me in the direction I can find the information I'm looking for?

 Many thanks in advance everyone!