[stunnel-users] stunnel server configuration requirement to handle CBC protection

Simner, John john.simner at unify.com
Tue Nov 5 11:45:21 CET 2013

Dear Janusz,
Apologies for unclear information in my previous posting.

The setup is...

Phone                     Stunnel                   Client
TCP server     <-----     TLS Server     <-----     Java based Client (HTTPS protocol)
(Simple socket)
Sets up new
TCP connection ----->     TLS Server     ----->     with tomcat server.

I have also requested more information from the developers of the Java based Client.
I had simply pasted the information from their fault report.

Apologies for any confusion.
Look forward to your response.

Thanks..
John