[stunnel-users] Trouble sending email via smtp with a particular gmail address

Brian Morgan brian.morgan at enertechgeo.com
Fri Nov 1 18:10:38 CET 2013

I think I've narrowed down the problem to our local ERP system (the
originator of the emails).  I believe the problem was the length of the
email address.  The addresses I tested that failed were both >30
characters.  I've now tested 2 addresses of <25 characters, and those have
both worked fine.  I don't have visibility from the ERP to see what it's
passing, but I'm guessing it's truncating addresses.

--

E-mail:  brian.morgan at enertechgeo.com <http://[email protected]>