[stunnel-users] 4.53 32-bit on Windows 2k8 R2 64bit

Michael Curran mike_curran at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 20:33:49 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply Michael --
Yes it was approx 5000 concurrent connections that caused this issue, and we came to the same conclusion -- just wanted to do a double check to rule out possibilities.
Will take a look at the latest version in regards to memory management bugs you have mentioned below.
We are also looking at running 2 copies of stunnel and splitting out traffic across 2 different interfaces to cut that connection total to something manageable.