[stunnel-users] Stunnel | connection reset by peer

Prem Vikash Upadhyay pupadhyay2 at sapient.com
Thu Jun 27 06:48:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

Is there any configuration that can be used, to change the 'connection reset by peer' to 'connection refused'?.

In our setup we are using day cq dispatcher with sticky session enabled, but dispatcher is invalidating sticky session only when it receiving error as 'connection refused', while stunnel is always sending error as 'connection reset by peer', whenever the connect server is down/crashed.

Thanks
Prem