[stunnel-users] Line 51: "[pop3s]": Failed to initialize SSL

Laura Fried laura at fried.us
Mon Jul 15 17:54:04 CEST 2013

Thanks Stephen.  Gave that a try and it didn't work.  Here is the error
message

Clients allowed=500
stunnel 4.56 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu platform
Compiled/running with OpenSSL 1.0.1 14 Mar 2012
Threading:PTHREAD Sockets:POLL,IPv6 SSL:ENGINE,OCSP,FIPS
Reading configuration from file /usr/local/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf
FIPS_mode_set: F06D065: error:0F06D065:common libcrypto
routines:FIPS_mode_set:fips mode not supported
Line 51: "[pop3s]": Failed to initialize SSL
str_stats: 9 block(s), 163 data byte(s), 522 control byte(s)

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
BTW, this is running on a Ubuntu server with SSL obtained though an apt-get.

Laura J. Fried