[stunnel-users] Creating a Centralized Secure Log Server with syslog-ng and Stunnel

Szajt, Pablo pszajt at hydro.mb.ca
Mon Jul 8 16:34:35 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I have the task to install a secure syslog server using syslog-ng and stunnel.
The Syslog server is a Solaris 10 and Syslog clients are HP-UX 11.31.

I've spent already so many hours and I cannot make it run properly.
I know syslog-ng works well without stunnel.

I'm pretty sure someone is already using it. I'd like to have step by step installation process. I have no issue if I have to start from scratch.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo

Pablo Szajt