[stunnel-users] inetd mode endpoint count check

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Sun Feb 3 20:25:16 CET 2013

Hi Michael,

Your configuration does not make sense.  You cannot use stdin/stdout *and* connect *and* exec at the same time.

I guess what you want is a connect+exec service. You need to define a service section for it.

Please read the fine manual about inetd mode of stunnel configuration. I don't think this is what you want to use.

Mike