[stunnel-users] error invalid stunnel.conf - No limit of clients

Christian Huber hub-chr at web.de
Sat Dec 7 20:37:57 CET 2013

Hi,

I just installed stunnel for my email programm courier.
I edited the stunnel.conf as followed but am unfortunatly becoming the message
from stunnel: invalid stunnel.conf

No limit detected for the number of clients
stunnel 4.56 on x86-pc-msvc-1500 platform
Compiled/running with OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013
Threading:WIN32 Sockets:SELECT,IPv6 SSL:ENGINE,OCSP,FIPS
Reading configuration from file stunnel.conf
FIPS_mode_set: 2D07808C: error:2D07808C:FIPS routines:FIPS_module_mode_set:unsupported platform
Line 11: "[POP3 T-Online]": Failed to initialize SSL

Server is down

my stunnel.conf is as followed:

# GLOBAL OPTIONS

client = yes
output = stunnel-log.txt
debug=4
taskbar = yes

# SERVICE-LEVEL OPTIONS

[POP3 T-Online]
accept = 127.0.0.1:108
connect = securepop.t-online.de:995

[SMTP T-Online]
accept = 127.0.0.1:107
connect = securesmtp.t-online.de:587

[POP3 web.de]
accept = 127.0.0.1:106
connect = pop3.web.de:995

[SMTP web.de]
accept = 127.0.0.1:105
connect = smtp.web.de:587

[POP3 STRATO]
accept = 127.0.0.1:104
connect = pop3.strato.de:995

[SMTP STRATO]
accept = 127.0.0.1:103
connect = smtp.strato.de:465

[POP3 GMX ]
accept = 127.0.0.1:102
connect = pop.gmx.net:995

[SMTP GMX ]
accept = 127.0.0.1:101
connect = mail.gmx.net:465

Would be nice if someone could tell me what is wrong!

Greetings

Christian Huber