[stunnel-users] Init script

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Thu Aug 29 17:34:54 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 10:43:30AM -0400, Alan Chester wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working on using stunnel.  I was wondering what everyones
> thoughts were on the creation of an init script for stunnel.  This would
> help insure that the connections are brought up after a reboot.  Or what is
> the best way to go about handling this?

Well, if your OS/distribution does not already have stunnel packaged up
along with an init script, then you might want to take a look in the
tools/ directory - after a successful build, there is an stunnel.init
file generated from stunnel.init.in and there is also an stunnel.service
file (for an upstart service) generated from stunnel.service.in.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net roam at FreeBSD.org p.penchev at storpool.com
Key fingerprint 2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13