[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.56 and 4.55 are not working on Android 4.3.1

Mohsin Mirza mohsin.mirza at mbc.net
Wed Aug 28 15:15:53 CEST 2013

I tried both version of stunnel for android on Nexus 4 Build JWR66Y, Is
it have to anything to do with SELinux or MAC secuirty model introduce
by 4.3
It was working in initial 4.3 build OTA.

root at mako:/system/bin # ./sh -c /system/xbin/stunnel
root at mako:/system/bin #

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately by email and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying, dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, the sender of this email is not authorized by MBC to make any representations, negotiations or enter into any agreement on behalf of MBC. This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free; we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.________________________________________