[stunnel-users] 4.53 32-bit on Windows 2k8 R2 64bit

Michael Curran mike_curran at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 02:13:26 CEST 2013

We are running stunnel and noticed an issue with what ended up being an issue creating a new thread due to running out of memory at 2gb - error (8) on create_client
Are there any known issues with 4.53 around memory usage?
We only terminate 2 ports against the installation 443 on 2 different interfaces / IP addresses and we ran into this issue with just under 5000 total connections
We are not doing ECDH , but are using a 1024-bit param file