[stunnel-users] Stunnel 4.54 manifest

John jw72253 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 20:40:57 CEST 2012

"Michal Trojnara"  wrote in message news:507D0026.4030409 at mirt.net...

Michal, that is helpful in explaining the purpose of manifest files.  Now,
can you tell me what was the purpose in adding numerous dlls to this version
of stunnel, in simple terms for a layman like me. Why the change from
previous versions? If you have provided an explanation somewhere else, maybe
you can give a link to that because I did not see anything in the release
notes to that effect.  Thanks, again, Michal for the great support as usual.
:)