[stunnel-users] Console-only version for Windows

Brian Wilkins bwilkins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:26:41 CET 2012

You can extract the files yourself to your local machine. AFAICT, stunnel
installer makes no significant changes to the registry other than the Start
menu. You can then setup your batch file to install as a service the first
time if it detects that stunnel is not running as a service, or you can
just tell it to launch minimized so it runs in the toolbar.