[stunnel-users] need suggestion on this issue?

Dewen Kong kongdewen1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:02:36 CET 2012

Hi guys,

Right now I am working on this issue trying to encrypt the communication
between  terminals and our back of house computer. I am trying to solve
this problem with stunnel.

If the terminal is  'smart' like computer, it will be no issue. implement
the stunnel on both end.

But it come to be a problem there is some dumb terminal, No way to set up
stunnel in its side.  I not sure stunnel can works here any more.

if not, is there any other methods that may work?

--
*Dewen Kong*