[stunnel-users] Stunnel 1.45 on Win7 x64, OCSP blows up

Michael Olson olson at irinim.net
Mon Mar 5 16:25:39 CET 2012

On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 23:17:14 +0100, Michal Trojnara
<Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net> wrote:
> Michael Olson wrote:
>> The following error pops up in a dialog box:
>> OPENSSL_Uplink(0FBE5000,14):
>> no OPENSSL_Applink
>
> I think I found the answer:
> http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.html#PROG2
>
> Please try:
> ftp://ftp.stunnel.org/stunnel/beta/stunnel-4.53b9-installer.exe
> and let us know whether it works for you.
>
> Mike

No more error dialogs, although OCSP still doesn't work.

Watching it in Wireshark shows stunnel handshake with the OCSP server and
then immediate send FIN without ever sending the OCSP request.

I've tried the OCSP URL with and without the final slash just in case, not
sure what else I could try configuration wise.

-- Mike