[stunnel-users] Multiple Config Files

Scott McKeown scott at loadbalancer.org
Fri Mar 2 12:11:11 CET 2012

Hi All,
I'm new to the STunnel system but I'm loving what I have seen so far.

However, I was wondering if its possible to have a setup something along
the lines of the following:

general.cfg - containing my general server system details

http.cfg - containing the details of my HTTP server

pop3.cfg - containing the details of my pop3 server

etc. etc. but linking them all from one file so that if I want to remove
the pop3 service I can just remove the pop3.cfg file and one line from the
base file.

I hope that someone understands what I'm getting at but if you need any
more info please just let me know.

Yours,
Scott