[stunnel-users] FIPS_mode_set:fingerprint does not match

Jack www.lly at 126.com
Thu Mar 1 01:41:02 CET 2012

I have the following problem running stunnel on Centos 6.x 64bit with the following error:

I have been search with google to see if there was a solution but nothing was found

Thank you for your reply and your help, hopefully I can get this solved.

Clients allowed=500
stunnel 4.52 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu platform
Compiled/running with OpenSSL 1.0.0-fips 29 Mar 2010
Threading:PTHREAD SSL:ENGINE,FIPS Auth:none Sockets:POLL,IPv6
Reading configuration from file /usr/local/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf
FIPS_mode_set: 2D06C06E: error:2D06C06E:FIPS routines:FIPS_mode_set:fingerprint does not match