[stunnel-users] clean installation on Windows

John jw72253 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 27 21:39:44 CEST 2012

Hello. I would like to install stunnel on 64-bit Win7, and I would like to
know whether it is possible to do so by just unzipping the downloaded files
into one folder and then clicking on the main executable, that is, to avoid
making registry entries, etc. I would like to have a minimal impact to
whatever extent is possible. Can it be done in this way, or does it need the
whole shebang installer procedure to be run?