[stunnel-users] Stunnel 4.53 for win32 - without config file

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Thu Jun 14 20:40:12 CEST 2012

putting config file in a folder properly protected by permissions set is
the best way to do that.
I always wonder why some people want to use stunnel without leaving any
trace on their (?) server machine:
many of those are just trying to open backdoors on systems...

"security reasons"...hmm...just bad excuse.

Anyway, is next question "how to hide stunnel from running in ps or
netstat sys command" ?

Pierre