[stunnel-users] Log rollover

Michael Curran mike_curran at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:15:43 CEST 2012

Windows our linux? Linux just add the log file location to the file that are part of rotate.d and thats solved daily. Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone. From : Brian Wilkins Subject : [stunnel-users] Log rollover I have noticed my stunnel log has reached 100MB on an unmanned system. Is there an option to cause the stunnel log to rollover and delete the old log file after a pre-defined period of time? If not, I can try adding it to log.c. Brian