[stunnel-users] Outlook and stunnel

James Devine fxmulder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:52:21 CEST 2012

I am trying to setup stunnel to ssl proxy mail to an smtp server and this
seems to work fine for thunderbird but when I try using outlook 2010 to
connect via ssl I get the error:

Send test e-mail message: Your server does not support the connection
encryption type you have specified.  Try changing the encryption method.

For sslVersion I have the option of SSLv3 and TLSv1, all and SSLv2 do not
seem to work so I'm not sure if that is the problem

Anyone else run in to this or know what I might do to resolve it?