[stunnel-users] Verify = 3 and Giganews

Thomas Eifert kxkvi at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 13 23:01:57 CET 2012

Michal:

Thanks for taking the time to answer a question about a non-stunnel
issue.

I saw the verify=4 in the manual, but was unsure about whether or
not it validated against the locally installed certificate.  I updated my
stunnel.conf, and am no longer having any issues.

Thanks again; you are one of the unsung heroes.

Thomas