[stunnel-users] SSLv3 on Win32 does not work

Zdenek Valach (INBOX) zdenek at inbox.com
Fri Feb 24 20:23:56 CET 2012

Hi

I am using the latest version of stunnel in server mode (converting
POP3S to POP3)
I need to make service work in SSLv3 mode. In TLSv1 it works fine, when
I add to stunnel.conf tag sslVersion = all, it still works fine, but
when I use sslVersion = SSLv3 although config file is loaded
properly, process EXE crashed during establishing the connection.

It looks like some bug in actual version of stunnel. Does somebody
experience same problem?

Thank you very much in advance for any advice

Thanks

Zdenek

Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if2 for FREE