[stunnel-users] Win CE build errors: main_execute() removed from stunnel.c file? "hwnd" link error.

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Thu Dec 6 22:08:19 CET 2012

On 2012-12-06 21:30, Pierre DELAAGE wrote:
> My sole purpose was to replace winsock1 lib an h files with those of
> winsock2 (see my modified common.h I sent you in 2010/11),
> as winsock2 is available on many windows version, including 2000.

I agree with the basic idea of using Winsock2 only.
I'd like to retain compatibility with vanilla W2K and Wship6.dll.
I hope these goals are not mutually exclusive.

About patches: Would you be so kind to send small patches for each
separate change?  I really need to be able to discuss them, and decide
whether to accept or reject each of them. I refuse to apply changes I
don't understand, so you not only need to be right, but you also need to
convince me that you are.  8-)

Thank you very much for your offer to test and fix WCE.
Please take a look at the latest beta version:
https://www.stunnel.org/downloads.html
to help me improve quality of the final stunnel 5.00 release.