[stunnel-users] Win CE build errors: main_execute() removed from stunnel.c file? "hwnd" link error.

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Thu Dec 6 20:59:24 CET 2012

On 2012-12-03 23:13, Bao, Robert wrote:
> Unfortunately the code didn't work for me right away. I spent time
> debugging it, and would like to pass back to you the working code so you
> can integrate into next release.

Thank you.  I already implemented some of the fixes in the latest beta
version.  You can find it here:
https://www.stunnel.org/downloads.html

I currently don't have any support contract for WCE platform, so I don't
maintain a build/test environment for this platform.
This is why may abilities to support this platform are so limited.