[stunnel-users] Win CE build errors: main_execute() removed from stunnel.c file? "hwnd" link error.

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Tue Dec 4 12:19:32 CET 2012

On 2012-12-04 09:11, Pierre DELAAGE wrote:
> I used to compile stunnel and openssl on WCE and I am waiting for v500
> to try again.
> http://delaage.pierre.free.fr

I highly appreciate your effort.

> But Michal : As of 4.34 I was also suggesting to replace winsock 1 by
> winsock 2, not only by changing libs in makefile but also
> some piece of code.

From what I understood you assume that Winsock2 implies IPv6 and related
new resolver interface.  This is not really true:
http://goo.gl/g0B8L

While I agree that Windows 2000 compatibility is not that important
anymore, I also see no real benefit in removing the legacy code.
BTW: In recent beta version I moved the controversial code from gui.c to
resolver.c.

I'm sure you have noticed that Win32 is not my main (nor favorite)
development platform.  I'm always glad to learn from your experience.