[stunnel-users] Win CE build errors: main_execute() removed from stunnel.c file? "hwnd" link error.

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Tue Dec 4 09:11:10 CET 2012

Hi All,
I used to compile stunnel and openssl on WCE and I am waiting for v500
to try again.
http://delaage.pierre.free.fr

But Michal : As of 4.34 I was also suggesting to replace winsock 1 by
winsock 2, not only by changing libs in makefile but also
some piece of code.

But at that time, you did not agree with such a deep change in the code.

So, what 's all about now if you accept ws2.lib in the makefile ?

Anyway, I will have a look on the beta 5...

Best regards,
Pierre