[stunnel-users] Application Failed to Initialize Properly (0xc0150002)

Generic Poster genericposter at tormail.org
Wed Aug 8 03:28:52 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

I have the exact same error when trying to run stunnel on a virtual XP
machine under windows 7.

I  asked  here  and  the  only  reply I got was that it sounded like a
configuration problem. I have tried everything I can think of, but to
no avail. I just gave up trying in the end.

--
Best regards,
 GP