[stunnel-users] [Stunnel Guru needed] stunnel running, but no longer serve connection after a while ("Dispatching signals from the signal pipe" in logs ==> all stops)

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 07:51:49 CEST 2012

Yes, it helps a lot !

I've another server running a different version of Ubuntu (11.04 where
stunnel version is 4.29-1 instead of 11.10 and stunnel 4.35-2build1)

Do you think it can work on older version ?

I was thinking to try this because I've seen some message about the same
symptoms after upgrade so...

but maybe the two version are too close and I will need to compile from
sources...

what do you think about this?

Regards,
Thomas.