[stunnel-users] FD_MAX question

Eckert, Doug Doug.Eckert at dowjones.com
Thu Oct 27 15:19:54 CEST 2011

It's these darn apps that require port ranges of 20+.  :)  And it's impressive only until you have to modify the config files.

With so many connections I'd prefer to use something like OpenVPN.  Unfortunately the destination host is AIX and I've not seen anyone get it built there successfully yet.  I've been trying in a lab as time allows, but to say it's slow-going is an understatement.

A dynamic FD list would be sweet, but 256 would suit me just as well.  Guess I'll have to wait for it to get backported.

Many thanks!