[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.36 execution problem on Solaris 10

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Tue May 10 09:49:55 CEST 2011

Ross Richardson wrote:
> As a test, I'm using stunnel to provide an SSL wrapper for (Apache)
httpd.
> The first client connection (using curl or "openssl s_client") works
> without problem, but subsequent connections just sit there with no log
> output

1. Can you try to replace your src/str.c with:
    ftp://ftp.stunnel.org/stunnel/str.c

2. If it does not help please edit src/sthreads.c and remove any
pthread_sigmask function calls (just delete the lines).

Let me know if any of these solutions solved your problem, so I can fix it
for the future versions of stunnel.

Best regards,