[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.36 released

Jose Alf. josealf at rocketmail.com
Tue May 3 16:51:28 CEST 2011

Michal,

Thanks for your continous efforts to improve Stunnel.

I want to report two small issues that affect those compiling their own stunnel
with Microsoft compilers.

1. str.obj must be added to the list of object files in vc.mak and evc.mak
2. str.c includes a call to va_copy that is not defined for MSC/C++. I added the
following definitions to the source after the #includes:

#ifdef _MSC_VER
 #define va_copy(dest,src) dest = src
#endif

My Visual C++ compiled Stunnel is running fine with this, but I'm not sure is
the right way to handle.

Regards
Jose