[stunnel-users] 4.39 RPM

Jack Liu jackliu92 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 06:44:07 CEST 2011

Thank you so much for making RPMs for me~=D

Mr. Jack

 Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:20:04 -0700
From: josealf at rocketmail.com
Subject: Re: [stunnel-users] 4.39 RPM
To: jackliu92 at hotmail.com; stunnel-users at stunnel.org

Jack,
Take a look at my RPMs for CentOS 5. These follow the same conventions as the official RPMS:- By default log to authpriv instead of daemon facility- sample config file adjusted.- I also set the /etc/init.d/stunnel init script executable
Binaries were compiled with gcc 4.4. Should work on similar systems (RHEL 5, Scientific Linux 5, Oracle Linux 5 or later). You should be able to build your own binaries starting from the source rpm.

My apologies if posting attachments on this list is not encouraged.
Regards,Jose