[stunnel-users] s_poll_wait timeout: connection reset

manoj kumar vtmanojkumar at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 19 02:46:19 CET 2011

Thanks for your reply. I will put forth the upgrade suggestion.

Can you answer the below questions please.

1) what does s_poll_wait timeout mean..

2) Is this error points to connection between ( client & stunnel ) or ( stunnel
& inetd )

3) Was stunnel reseting connections b'se of timeout or mere reporting ( logging
) the lost connectivity.
Thanks in advance.