[stunnel-users] Segfault with stunnel

yassine ayachi ayachi.yassine at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:26:48 CET 2011

Hi Scott,

I am not quite sure to understand your answer. Let me add some more info to
make it clear onto how I get the segfault.:

A java applet (from web browser) is invoking the stunnel machine on the
port 1957 stunnel then redirects the traffic into the remote_machine, so I
only have the server stunnel portion installed (in the stunnel machine ).

when I run a telnet on any machine connected to the internet this way:
telnet stunnel_machine 1957
the stunnel on the stunnel machine dies...with the error posted previously.

Greetings,
--
Yassine