[stunnel-users] Multiple Domains for https

David van Zijl davidvz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:33:18 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Brian McGinity
<brian at databaseknowledge.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to do it without the user getting a certificate error?
>
> So abc.com would have its own unique cert and xyz.com would a different
> cert.

Well there is a TLS extension called Server Name Indication which
allows different certificates to be sent depending on the domain name.
Stunnel appears to support it though I've never used it (option "sni")

Keep in mind though that many browsers and libraries, particularly
older ones, don't support it and will just get the default cert.