[stunnel-users] Problems with Stunnel 4.5*

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Mon Dec 12 15:36:06 CET 2011

Ludovic LEVET wrote:
> But i have save the same problem than Sebastian with 4.50.
> I'm not able to make decrypt my priv key with any ciphers.

Works for me.

Certificate created with:
openssl.exe req -new -x509 -days 365 -config stunnel.cnf -out
stunnel.pem -keyout stunnel.pem

stunnel.cnf from Win32 distribution of stunnel, with "encrypt_key = no"
commented out.

I guess you have used some features only available in OpenSSL 1.0.x:
C:\Program Files\stunnel>openssl genpkey
openssl:Error: 'genpkey' is an invalid command.