[stunnel-users] stunnel transparent mode

Julian D. Seifert spam at julian-seifert.de
Thu Aug 18 12:58:44 CEST 2011

Am 18.08.2011 10:19, schrieb Michal Trojnara:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 02:59:30 +0200, Julian D. Seifert wrote:
>> If I try it like I get "local_bind (original port): Cannot assign
>> requested address (99) stunnel" and clients get connection abort.
>
> I guess either you're not running one of the supported kernels, or
> you're not running stunnel as root.
I checked (with ps) that stunnel is running as root(I commented out the
setuid setgid options in the config file)
I had two setups, one with standard ubuntu lucid lts kernel and one with
2.6.32. (I can also provide the kernelconfigurations or the settings of
the options that are necessary)

> Please send your configuration file.
stunnel.conf:
cert = /etc/stunnel/stunnel.pem