[stunnel-users] anyone got a port for android?

Jason Haar Jason.Haar at trimble.co.nz
Fri Aug 5 06:06:10 CEST 2011

Hi there

Exchange email doesn't work on Android for us because we have a
requirement for using client certs to protect the ActiveSync over HTTPS
transactions. If I had stunnel, I could sync with localhost and stunnel
could do the client cert-foo....

So does anyone know of a working stunnel implementation for Android (or
even something else that does the same job?)

Thanks

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417