[stunnel-users] stunnel through elb.. need packets sent semi-frequently

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Fri Apr 8 11:58:47 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-07 21:35:55 -0700, Leandro Avila wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm not sure this will work, but have you checked the option TIMEOUTidle = <num_seconds> ?

As far as I understood, TIMEOUTidle is the opposite of the feature
Matt is looking for:

After TIMEOUTidle expires without any traffic, stunnel closes the
connection in order to clean up stale connections. However, Matt seems
to be looking for a feature to produce dummy traffic for long-running
and idle connections.

Ludolf

Ludolf Holzheid             Tel:    +49 621 339960
Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH         Fax:    +49 621 3392239
Floßwörthstraße 41          e-mail: lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
D-68199 Mannheim, Germany