[stunnel-users] fingerprint does not match

Nelson ntserafica at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:27:53 CEST 2010

I have a running machine with stunnel installed for HTTPS services. Now, I
want to setup another machine using the same configuration and key from my
1ST machine. I have installed stunnel patch with x-forwarded-for. However,
everytime I try to start it up, it shows:

Starting universal SSL tunnel: stunnelReading configuration from file
/usr/local/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf
FIPS_mode_set: 2D06C06E: error:2D06C06E:FIPS
routines:FIPS_mode_set:fingerprint does not match
 failed.

I'm using the same key and cert that my 1ST machine is using. Would there be
a problem?

I've no problem starting stunnel yesterday. I just encountered this error
when I change my ip address. I make sure that my config also listen to this
ip address.

Would anyone know how to fix this problem? Tried to Google but to no avail.