[stunnel-users] (no subject)

Sunil Karumuri sunilk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 03:12:36 CEST 2010

Hello-

I am new to Stunnel and have a basic architecture question.

I have Stunnel installed on box A where it receives http messages from
multiple client processes . Stunnel sends them to box B via https (mutual
ssl).

We are seeing that Stunnel opens one connection for each client processes.

Can we configure Stunnel to have only ONE SSL connection (or a pool of
connections) between box A and B and have Stunnel use the open connection
for all traffic from various clients ?

We would like to avoid the overhead of SSL-handshake for each new client
process.

Thanks for the help.

Sunil