[stunnel-users] Many services on the same port (VirtualHost)

Hugo hugo at gkz.fr.nf
Sat Oct 30 20:46:34 CEST 2010

Thanks for the answer, but it seems I haven't got access to IPTables (my
stunnel is on a remote shell service) and I think using a webserver is
not a good solution for that case.

So does anyone knows a program able to bind on a single port, and
redirect requests on another depending on the domain name?

Thanks you in anticipation
Hugo