[stunnel-users] Reg:libwrap is not working with stunnel 4.34

mohan raj eshmoh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:40:44 CEST 2010

Hi,
     I successfully cross compiled the Stunnel version 4.34 with OpenSSL
version 1.0.0a for arm-linux.i want to use this stunnel with my own
application which will communicate with outer world through LAN or
GPRS.currently i am testing stunnel with telnet application.Its working
fine.I am able to telnet to arm board through SSL enabled telnet terminal
software.Now i want restrict the access.so i used the /etc/hosts/allow and
/etc/hosts.deny files with my chrroot directory as "/".but stunnel is not at
all cared about libwrap service.its not checking those files.if i give
libwrap=yes in stunnel.conf file its says "specified option name is not
valid here".i compiled stunnel with the option --enable-libwrap and gave the
libwrap lib also through LDFLAGS.here with i attached my stunnel version
information file, stunnel .conf file also.i think its due to
configuration???still i don`t know what to do???so please guys help me out.

Thanks & Regards
S.Thiyagarajan.