[stunnel-users] ssl renegotiation

Jason Haar Jason.Haar at trimble.co.nz
Thu Nov 25 04:53:40 CET 2010

On 11/25/2010 05:42 AM, Joe Williams wrote:

> Got it, so there's no way to configure stunnel to disable it without building a new openssl from source. I was thinking there might be an SSL option I could pass in.

That kind of feature was only introduced into the newer versions of
OpenSSL, so by definition, older versions can't have an option to
disable it ;-)

FYI I still have to run fully patched Apache with
"SSLInsecureRenegotiation on" due to MSIE still not supporting proper
optional client cert renegotiation. It's only *2 years* since the
vulnerability was discovered...

(Chrome, Firefox are fine of course)

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417