[stunnel-users] Reg:libwrap is not working with stunnel 4.34

Jose Alf. josealf at rocketmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:28:09 CET 2010

Mohan,

Did you read Section "Running stunnel with TCP wrappers" in Stunnel FAQ?
http://www.stunnel.org/faq/run.html#ToC5

AFAIK, there is no libwrap=yes directive. You enable libwrap for your service in
/etc/host.allow file. In this case it should be something like

telnets:    192.168.1.1 192.168.1.5

Regards