[stunnel-users] Individual user certs for each person who uses Windows PC

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Tue Aug 31 08:07:42 CEST 2010

Hello,
I suggest you have a look at the windows "subst" command (available in
ALL versions of windows),
that allows a virtual drive to be mapped to a directory.
So you can imagine that stunnel always uses the cert Z:/acert.pem
but with the Z drive pointing to C:\users\userA\, or to ...userB...,
with a simple startup bat script.
If the script fails, then NO risk that userB uses cert of user A.
But in that case stunnel must be started ALSO in the startup menu script
(the same as that doing the "subst"),
and NOT as a service.

Hope this may help,
Pierre