[stunnel-users] multiple domain certificates

Andrew Farmer andrew at nextmobileweb.com
Wed Oct 14 21:21:16 CEST 2009

Does stunnel support multiple domain certificates?

I am trying to get stunnel to work with multiple domains on a machine that
can have only one IP address. (It is an amazon EC2 instance - they do not
support multiple IPs per instance)

It seems to me that the only way to get this to work is with a multiple
domain certificate, which I believe is called a "Unified Communications
Certificate". Does stunnel support these?

Thank you so much,
Andrew