[stunnel-users] Advanced Config Question-

delaage.pierre at free.fr delaage.pierre at free.fr
Thu Oct 1 06:21:20 CEST 2009

Hello,
The man page says this, for "connect option" :
"If host resolves to multiple addresses and/or if multiple connect options are
specified, then the remote address is chosen using a round-robin algorithm."

In any doubt, you may try to connect many times to the same service, and
"netstat" on your stunnel server and/or activate stunnel logs to check whether
it really works like this.

Pierre